Monday, February 16, 2009

Movies I Secretly Love

--You've Got Mail (I swear I watch it every time it comes on TV. Funny thing is I wanted to stab my best friend for making me go see it when it was in the theaters. But I love it; I don't even know why. Its so cute.)

--Nanny McPhee (I watch this like every time too. Its just a cute movie and everyone in the movies learns something. Haha. They made Nanny McPhee look pretty!)

--James Bond, but the Sean Connery ones (man, he was such a pimp....all that chest hair and he was kind old then but still pulled the girls. Gotta give him props. I can watch those little marathons all day.)

--Bonnie & Clyde (old school, with Faye Dunaway & Warren Beatty, makes me want to be Bonnie.)

--The Alfred Hitchcock movies (old ones, with James Stewart; they were on one day and I watched them over and over....The Man Who Knew Too Much---I'll sing "Que Sera, Sera" for like 2 weeks and swear I sound as good as Doris Day.)

No comments: