Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Baby's Daddies

Does anyone watch "Bones"? Its one of my favorite shows and I now have a new thing for Agent Booth -- David Boreanaz. I am IN LOVE WITH HIM. It probably just his character on the show, but he's just so damn charming and witty. I could see us linking up and moving to the Caribbean and working in our garden of ganja! We would have some pretty babies...

And then there is Cole Hauser---he played Carter Varone in "2 Fast, 2 Furious". Man o man....What I wouldn't do for a couple minutes with him. He's got that whole tough guy air about him, yet he's just so slick with it. Yikes. He could chew tobacco and drive a pinto and I would still ride right beside him, grinning the whole way.

Of course there are the usuals, like Reggie Bush, David Beckham or Brad Pitt---but Cole Hauser and David Boreanaz are my men. I think people are sleeping on them, but that's fine--leaves more for me. I'm just waiting to see him in Food Lion one day, where I will gently bump into them with my cart and then from there the rest will be a story book ending.

Oh boys. What fun we could have.....

No comments: